N. Winston West, IV
A native of Roanoke, Virginia and a graduate of Patrick Henry High School and the Roanoke Valley Governor’s School, Winston West received his undergraduate degree from the University of Richmond in Richmond, Virginia, before receiving his law degree from the Washington and Lee University School of Law. After law school, Winston joined the Strelka Employment Law after completing an externship with the Firm during his Third Year of law school.
- University of Richmond, B.S., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
Bar and Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- United State Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Ted Dalton American Inn of Court